Because no homes are alike, why leave your security system to a one-size-fits-all solution? You might need a basic alarm system that includes windows, doors, and motion sensors in your primary rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security solution that includes indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Port Neches home security system will be better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can invest in:
- Window and door detectors on entry windows and doors
- Motion sensors for high priority rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with a high decibel alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Port Neches Security Cameras Let You View Your House While You’re On the Go
When you want to see who's at your door or what caused that sound in your yard, you’ll want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and gives you a feed on your visitors or packages before you answer the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the children and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can view current feeds and get notifications from all your Port Neches security cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your home 24/7 to check that nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera senses extra activity.