A Monitored Beaumont Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Beaumont monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Beaumont?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Beaumont flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Beaumont flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Beaumont Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Beaumont flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (409) 207-0852 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.